It is the policy of MA to afford the same importance to the health and safety of employees, as it does to mainstream activities, such as production and quality.
Our objective is to achieve for all employees within MA, a working environment which is accident and ill-health free through continued improvement.
We also recognize our responsibilities for the health and safety of others who may be affected by our business activities and we shall always conduct our business in a manner reflecting our social responsibilities and conscience:
The company, on its part, shall meet its statutory duties by:
- Furnishing the resources needed to meet these objectives
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and safety and of good practice through the effective communication of relevant information
- Recruiting and appointing personnel possessing the skills, abilities and technical qualifications commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Ensuring and enforcing safe methods of work
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform
- Ensuring that the technical competence of employees is maintained through the provision of refreshers training as appropriate
All employees, on their part, shall be encouraged and expected to participate actively towards achieving an accident and ill-health free working environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually to assess its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances.
Engineer. Farooq Haider